Knute Rockne, the famous winning Notre Dame football coach used to say, "Build up
your weakness until they become your strong points".
The reason people either lose money or achieve mediocre results in the stock market
is they simply make too many mistakes.
These are the mistakes you must avoid.
1. Stubbornly holding onto losses when they are very small & reasonable.
2. Buying On The Way Down In Price, Thus Ensuring Miserable Results.
3. Averaging Down In Price Rather Than Up When Buying.
4. Buying Large Amounts Of Low Priced Stocks Rather Than Smaller Amounts Of Higher
5. Wanting To Make A Quick & Easy Buck.
6. Buying On Tips, Rumours, Split Announcements & Other News Events, Stories
Advisory Service Recommendations, Or Opinions You Hear From Supposed Market Experts
7. Selecting Second Rate Stocks Because Of Dividends Or Low Price-Earnings (P/E)
8. Never Getting Out Of The Starting Gate Properly Due To Poor Selection Criteria
& Not Knowing Exactly What To Look For In A Successful Company.
9. Buying Old Names You Are Familiar With.
10. Not Using Charts & Being Afraid Of Buying Stocks That Are Going Into New
High Ground In Price.
11. Cashing In Small Profits Early While Holding The Losers.
12. Worrying Too Much About Taxes, Commission & Brokerage.
13. Speculating Too Heavily In Futures Because They Are Thought To Be a Way To Get
SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations 2013, Registration No. INA000002462.
Opulent Investment Adviser Private Limited. 113/114, Floor-11, Plot-226, Bajaj Bhavan,
Barrister, Rajani Patel Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 (Maharashtra)
Telephone: +91 22 6639 3000 | Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Website:
www.stockaxis.com | CIN: U67190MH2014PTC256524
Investment in equities is subject to market risks. Notwithstanding all the efforts
to do best research, clients should understand that investing in equities, involves
a risk of loss of both income and principal. Please ensure that you understand fully
the risks involved in investment in equities.