We StockAxis are committed to protect your privacy and data in keeping with the Information Technology Act 2000 (the "Act") and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 ("Rules") framed and issued by the Government of India pursuant to the provisions of the Act.
Information you provided to us
In order to avail our services such as Free Trial, Portfolio Review, Risk Profiling, Advisory Services etc., you are required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address;
- Pin code;
- Age and Gender;
- KYC information;
- Financial history and situation;
- Risk appetite, Investment objectives and duration of investments;
- Income details;
- Existing investments / assets;
- Liability / borrowing details.
Information collected via technology
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, includes, but not limited to:
- Internet Protocol address;
- URL of the last page visited before visiting StockAxis;
- Your browsing pattern, search history, links clicked, services viewed, features used to view services, the duration of such views, etc.
In addition to the above, we may conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to get your feedback about various things such as your experience with our website, the products and services offered, and so forth. We also collect information on browsing behavior, pages viewed, and other information required for analytics purposes.
Usage of information
In general, personal Information you submit to us regarding you or your company is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- To provide the Services you request;
- To send you e-mail notifications;
- To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.;
- To assess your capacity to absorb loss;
- To identify your ability to accept the risk of loss of capital;
- To Interpret your responses for risk profiling;
- To communicate your risk profile to you;
- To update your risk assessment periodically; and
- To provide you with our Investment advisory services.
- To provide recommendations or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you.
Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Further, we may use your IP address to help protect our partners, vendors and ourselves from fraud.
Disclosure to third parties
We may be required from time to time to disclose any personal information collected by us to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators based on their requirement to comply with the applicable laws including cyber laws.
We may share your information including personal information to third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other functions on our behalf. (eg. Sending emails, SMSs or newsletters to users).
In every event that we share your information with any third party, we ensure to the best of our efforts that your personal data is handled with securely without any danger of leakage or breach
Security of your information
All of our Users' information (whether or not sensitive) is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need to know personally identifiable information in connection with our provision of the Service (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to such information. Our employees must use passwords to access this information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy policies and practices and are regularly reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment, behind a locked cage.
Your Options- Choice/Opt-out
Our users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out / unsubscribe' from receiving email, SMS & phone calls from us.
Users who no longer wish to receive any communication from us, may opt-out of receiving these communications by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention of information/data
It may be noted that we may retain the data as may be provided to us till such time as may be provided under the law and as required to efficiently provide service to our users.
Disputes and Jurisdiction